Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
We offer a variety of services. The list below is for information only. Some of the services we refer out to specialists who can perform their tasks with perfection. An example is IMPLANTS. We do implants restorations, but we don't place them. We refer to the best professionals in the field and when the implant is placed, we finish the job restoring it in the most natural appearance possible. Here is the list of dental services for your information and education:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Crowns, to fix damaged or deteriorated teeth
- Dental Implants, (We offer through referral) for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, (We offer through referral) to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, (We offer through referral) for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Veneers, to give you a more beautiful smile
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
Marina Dental Care strives to offer the best dental care available with high quality dental crown and/or bridges fabricated by well established dental labs using the latest products available. We stand behind every service provided by our doctors because we are confident in the quality of our care and our products.
We offer 5 (five) years limited warranty beginning on the date of initial placement for all crowns and bridges done at Marina Dental Care and we will replace them free of charge to our patients if the terms and conditions of this limited warranty are followed.
Terms and Conditions
1) Accidents (such as car accidents or traumas) and negligence (such as recurrent decay or refusal to wear nightguard as prescribed by the dentists) are not covered.
2) Patients with no periodontal disease need to come every six months for regular checkup. Failure in keeping these regular visits will void this limited warranty.
3) Patients with periodontal disease need to come 3 to 4 times a year for the periodontal maintenance. Failure in keeping these regular visits will void this limited warranty.
4) Refusal to take the X-Rays as recommended by the doctors will void this warranty.
5) We will keep this limited warranty even when patients move away or choose another dentist. However, we will need to receive a copy of patient’s records as proof that the patient has had his/her regular checkups as stated on items 2 and 3 above.
6) By doing the above procedures at Marina Dental Care, patient/guardian automatically agrees with these terms and conditions.